In order to protect both the seller and the buyer, we conduct verifications at every stage of the transaction. For example:
- the identity of the users is verified,
- our banking partner is in charge of securing the payment phase,
- we make sure that the funds have been collected before notifying the seller that he or she can hand over the object of the transaction,
- all shipments are tracked by the carrier,
- the inspection period allows the buyer to verify the conformity of the object of the transaction,
- the funds are blocked until the transaction is successfully completed.
In the event of a dispute between the buyer and the seller, Tripartie will resolve the dispute quickly.