When the buyer and seller are located in a close geographical area, or when the object of the transaction cannot be shipped due to its large volume, hand-delivery may be a practical and economical alternative.
Here are our tips for making a hand-delivered sale:
- Offer to meet in a public place, for example near a police station, during the day. Avoid giving out your home address.
- Take the time to inspect the object from all angles and test all of its features.
- If you notice a defect that was not specified, offer to adjust the price accordingly.
- Once the inspection of the property is complete, let the seller know that you are buying, and confirm the payment on the Tripartie application.
- The seller is notified of this validation, he can give you the item!